Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How We Worship

Wow! Thats just about all I can say about the past few weeks on the road. God is so amazing with the Abundant amount of grace that He has show me and those around me.. Lately, my fellow team members have been discussing what it is to give your trust to God and let Him flourish in our everyday life and live it out. When a need is presented in a group setting why not to lift it up in prayer. Why do we see it as a difficult thing to do? Are we to worried about what other around us will think or do we see it as something that is not reasonable to present to God?  We have all the doctrine in the world in the church, but where are the men of FAITH? Where are they that move when God speaks? What are we Afraid of? Fear of man, lost hope, little or no faith? I see it in me and in so called Christians... We can't live like that... Its not what we are called to be... We are call to be much more than that... Are you living as Christ calls us to or as you feel in your comfort zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment